Friday, March 8, 2019

Cycle 5

Cycle 5 went out with a bang. Lincoln had been doing great up until about an hour before discharge when he started vomiting. He's really handling it all quite well, he'll typically get sick then keep playing but it's not fun.

While he was inpatient this time both mom-mom (Michael's mother) and grandma (Megan's mother) came up to hang out with him.
Lincoln playing in the play room with Grandma

Lincoln making a pillowcase with Mom-mom

Every time I get overwhelmed by all that is before us I think about the support system Lincoln has and am reminded that there are so many people that love him and are doing all that they can to support him.

Next up are tons of tests to prepare for his first of two stem cell transplants. As long as his disease progression comes back with good news and his body is ready for the transplant he should start on or around April 2nd.

We will be in and out of clinic at least once each week but several weeks we have multiple appointments. MIBG will be on March 21st. This is the scan I am most anxious about as it really determines how much disease is still in his body.

Thanks for sending the prayers, juju, vibes, thoughts our way, we love all of them.

xoxo,
Megan

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to each and every update. As his Qma I am so emotional about this journey. He and his family are in my constant thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease…Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / info@drituaherbalcenter.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete